PUBLIC AND CONTRACT
At Axis Warehouse, we understand what it takes to safely store and skillfully ship your products. As a full-service 3PL, we act as a single-source provider for all your warehouse logistics needs. We strategically combine warehousing, distribution, and packaging to create an optimized process that better meets the demands of today’s marketplace.
Our Warehousing Services
THE WAREHOUSE ADVANTAGE
Axis Warehouse takes capital cost out of the equation. Keep your goods moving without leasing buildings, buying trucks, or hiring extra employees to do the work.
We utilize a team of professionals to offer you the highest quality management, security, and service for all your warehousing needs. We will handle everything so you can concentrate on your customers and the longevity of your business.
- RF control of every piece that enters our building
- Real-time order monitoring that customers can access
- Fully EDI-capable
- TSA and CFS certifications
Our strict quality control standards and processes ensure that food items will not be jeopardized. Our facilities undergo rigorous evaluations and adhere to precise guidelines from the FDA and AIB.
Axis Warehouse has three conveniently located Chicago facilities that meet a broad spectrum of industrial needs. These well-positioned ambient facilities allow our team to efficiently transport products by truck, rail car, or plane.
300,000 sq. ft.
- Rail-served warehouse with easy access to Class I rail lines
- 9 rail doors
- Space available for 27 box cars
Bensenville on Golf Lane
65,000 sq. ft.
- Fully food-grade warehouse with racking
- 24-foot ceiling clearance
- 8 dock doors
405,000 sq. ft.
- Ambient warehouse with 50 dock doors, pallet racking, and floor storage space
- 36-foot ceiling clearance
- ESFR sprinkler system
500,000 sq. ft.
- Fully food-grade, FDA-registered space located just south of DuPage Airport
- 32 docks
- 2 ground-level drive-in doors
Elk Grove Village
- 12 bays for pickup and drop off
- Located minutes away from O’Hare International Airport
- Access to major rail facilities