WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Axis Warehouse is fully EDI capable and offers web-based viewing of documentation via our WMS. Our team can also communicate using your preferred data format.
It’s costly and challenging to manage what you don’t measure. Understanding the flow of goods is the first step in optimizing your supply chain and providing better customer service. We help companies create transparency and cooperation by leveraging data-driven solutions. Our state-of-the-art warehouse management system delivers real-time data and monitors complex procedures using some of the most advanced WMS technology available.
Gain Inventory Visibility
WMS data reduces risk, increases reliability, streamlines the entire warehouse process. Mobile barcode scanning, strategy definition, task management, cycle count plans, and other industry-leading features come together to offer unprecedented levels of inventory visibility.
We track pick accuracy, on-time staging, loading times, and order fulfillment. With this knowledge in hand, you can easily trace inventory with lot, batch, and serial numbering. We achieve fast, accurate shipments and keep you in the know with status updates and shipment notifications.
EFFECTIVE WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
Not all warehouse management systems are created equal. With Axis Warehouse, you always have an opportunity to achieve more. Our WMS is a cloud-based solution that is scalable, proactive, and predictive, meaning you’re never limited by underdeveloped functionality. It is designed for continuous improvements, keeping your supply chain as efficient as possible.
- Allows system administrator to set up warehouse
- Define warehouse locations, units of measure, rack types, security, and printers
- Group locations into a variety of zone structures to accommodate put-away, inventory count, and picking operations
- Tracks inventory throughout the warehouse and the movement of product from one location to the next
- Supports both full physical inventory and cycle counting
- RF scanning devices to count inventory
- Uniquely identifies received inventory with a pallet, carton, or product serial number
- Directed or manual put-aways
- Set up user-defined receipt condition codes
- Collects data, sets acceptance standards for product receipt, and monitors vendor performance
- Inspection instructions for each product
- Effectively manage customer inventory and expedite orders more efficiently
- Custom Pick Tickets, Packing Slips, and Shipping Labels per owner and depositor
- Activity-based billing by Customer ID, Product ID, and warehouse
- Designed for optimum flexibility and improved shipping productivity
- Integrates seamlessly into the WMS
- Calculates freight costs, updates the order, generates the carrier label, and prints the appropriate shipping manifest